Magisterial Fidelity
A Roman Catholic Mom from Boston





Send help.
Carol M. McKinley



cmmckinley@aol.com




Thursday, November 23, 2006 :::
 

Gobble, gobble!!

I hope your Thanksgiving festivities are well underway.

I'm grateful that a huge wind seems to have come along and blown the last batch of leaves off my deck.

I'm grateful to be living in these times when we can be defending the faith and making a difference..and to be connected, to know, to meet so many who have valiantly grabbed a piece of the turf and are preserving, defending, taking active steps to advance the authentic faith.

I'm grateful for my family and my friends.

I'm grateful for my fabulous job and the people there who grace my life and this planet - even though they oppose many of the things we do to exercise our judgment to preserve, recruit, defend the culture we intend to pass on to our children.

HAVE A GREAT DAY!



::: posted by prolife pundits at 10:27 AM

|

|





_______________
_______________





Powered by Blogger