Magisterial Fidelity
A Roman Catholic Mom from Boston





Send help.
Carol M. McKinley



cmmckinley@aol.com




Sunday, September 24, 2006 :::
 

He tried to have him killed, so what's our beef.

Wallace said Sunday he was surprised by Clinton's "conspiratorial view" of "a very non-confrontational question, 'Did you do enough to connect the dots and go after Al Qaida?'"

"All I did was ask him a question, and I think it was a legitimate news question. I was surprised that he would conjure up that this was a hit job," Wallace said in a telephone interview.

Well, that all depends what is is.

Clinton said he tried to contract killing one man but it didn't pan out - how was he to know they'd come and get us after he dropped the ball for Monica.


"We contracted with people to kill him. I got closer to killing him than anybody's gotten since," he said.

...and here we all are with smirks on our faces:

He told Wallace, "And you got that little smirk on your face and you think you're so clever, but I had responsibility for trying to protect this country. I tried and I failed to get bin Laden. I regret it, but I did try and I did everything I thought I responsibly could."

The interview was taped Friday during Clinton's three-day Global Initiative conference.


::: posted by prolife pundits at 6:23 PM

|

|





_______________
_______________





Powered by Blogger