Magisterial Fidelity
A Roman Catholic Mom from Boston





Send help.
Carol M. McKinley



cmmckinley@aol.com




Tuesday, July 04, 2006 :::
 

Mike Hurcum has a great post on indulgences

I love to bank indulgences for living people. Often, when people come into our lives and it's clear they've been deluded - I like to see that introduction as one that comes from Christ...Look at what they have done to my child.

When we take advantage of an indulgence that restores our soul to the point of our baptistm, it's a powerful experience. I can feel that power in my life, in my prayer, in my ability to intercede...etc.

Admittedly, I don't focus on them as much as I should. Thanks to Mike for the reminder.


::: posted by prolife pundits at 10:19 AM

|

|





_______________
_______________





Powered by Blogger