Magisterial Fidelity
A Roman Catholic Mom from Boston





Send help.
Carol M. McKinley



cmmckinley@aol.com




Wednesday, April 05, 2006 :::
 

This is hillarious!


In a segment that aired this week on the Comedy Central network, pseudo anchorman Stephen Colbert made sport of the conservative jurist’s controversial gesture - and the Herald’s coverage of it.

“There’s an old saying where I come from. I honor you with all the treasure in my coin purse,” said Colbert, grabbing his crotch. “That’s for you, Boston Herald!”

My favorite part:

“The Herald called the gesture obscene. He was just saying he had no opinion about the question the reporter was asking him,” said Colbert. “I can sympathize because I’ve had my gestures misinterpreted dozens of times.”


It's all a big misunderstanding!


::: posted by prolife pundits at 12:33 PM

|

|





_______________
_______________





Powered by Blogger