Magisterial Fidelity
A Roman Catholic Mom from Boston





Send help.
Carol M. McKinley



cmmckinley@aol.com




Tuesday, April 11, 2006 :::
 

More from Bishop Bruskewitz

Q. On March 30, Mrs. Ewers, who heads the USCCB’s National Review Board, urged your brother bishops to give you some fraternal correction. Do you feel adequately corrected?


A. Sometimes you have to react. If I’m attacked, they are going to get a mouthful of porcupine quills. And it wasn’t just me. They attacked my diocese . . . the people who serve on that board.

BRAVO!

Some Board members support abortion very strongly, such as Leon Panetta. Paul McHugh, a Kinseyite from Johns Hopkins University, has supported human cloning. This is publicized in some of the USCCB’s own publications like Origins.

A Kinseyite!

There's no mealy mouthing what's going on with this Bishop:


"I was speechless with indignation, and I refuse to be bossed around by these people."

"It’s a standing disgrace that some of these people who call themselves Catholic don’t understand the heinous evil that they support. That we should give them a position of prominence in the Church is an outrage."

"I’ve been alone before. However, it might be interesting to know that there are other dioceses that don’t have altar girls, but they do not want it to be known. But, as I’ve said many times, if I see a diocese, chiefly because of altar girls, with convents overflowing with novices, and hundreds of priests being ordained, then I’ll change my mind. In the meantime, we’ll just continue in the old traditional way."

What a Bishop!


::: posted by prolife pundits at 9:33 PM

|

|





_______________
_______________





Powered by Blogger