Magisterial Fidelity
A Roman Catholic Mom from Boston





Send help.
Carol M. McKinley



cmmckinley@aol.com




Tuesday, April 11, 2006 :::
 

Hosanna Heysanna

O'Malley -- who spoke to the crowd in English, Spanish, Portuguese, and French -- was treated like a pop star by the crowd. Many people pressed to shake his hand or pose next to him for a picture.

Who's your daddy?

While most marchers were out in support of the immigrants, there were scattered opponents. Above the crowd, a plane flew towing a banner that said: ''Enforce immigration laws. No amnesty!"

Dennis Coull, of Quincy, was standing on the Tremont side of the Common with a sign reading: ''Secure Our Border. Support HR Bill 4437."

''I'm here because I want to protect my country," Coull said. ''I'm sick of seeing illegal marches going on in our country. . . . This is insane. These people get better healthcare than our veterans and our elderly, and something needs to be done. I'm outraged. I can't sit in the house and watch this stuff anymore."

Brother, you said it!


::: posted by prolife pundits at 8:15 AM

|

|





_______________
_______________





Powered by Blogger