Magisterial Fidelity
A Roman Catholic Mom from Boston





Send help.
Carol M. McKinley



cmmckinley@aol.com




Monday, December 19, 2005 :::
 

From the mailbag..

Hey Carol

Just a quick story to start your day with....We have seen signs posted in Scituate announcing Christmas day and Eve communion services and the "closed" St. Frances. I decided call on the Archbishop to question "hey, does this mean St. Frances is Open?", I spoke with Nancy who was rude from the get go when I asked the question, "Has St. Frances re-opened?" and she said "I don't know". I said well, can I speak to someone who would know, she said "No" Basically we went on for a minute trying to get her to give me a name of someone who would know or the whereabouts of our leader, and finally when I said, "wouldn't it concern the Archbishop that people were giving out Communion at a church that is no longer a church?" She said "no" we really have nothing to do with this and I don't have to answer any of your questions" and then slammed the phone down. I had to laugh, but now am, once again, sickened!!!! Once again, our leader could be doing the right thing by stopping these people or at the very least make a statement, but no! Power to the People!!!!!

Merry Christmas to you and your family. I can see things are getting very hairy, but I do love to read your blog. You have gotten to this guy McFadden. I can tell just by his emails that he is lying! I understand your frustration! Call on us if you need any assistance.

God Bless you.

Tidings of Comfort and Joy!


::: posted by prolife pundits at 9:25 AM

|

|





_______________
_______________





Powered by Blogger